1. Eligibility: This competition is open only to those who register at Hishealth.org and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The competition is open only to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the National Alliance of State and Territorial AIDS Directors (NASTAD), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the competition.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of NASTAD as final and binding as they pertain to the operation of the competition.
3. Continuing Medical Education (CME) /Continuing Nursing Education Competition (CNU) Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on at 12:00 AM EST April 25, 2018 and ending at 11:59 PM EST on May 25, 2018. All online entries must be received by at 11:59 PM EST on May 25, 2018.
4. How to Enter: No purchase is necessary to enter or win. The competition must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.hishealth.org/competition. The entry must fulfill all eligibility requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of NASTAD.
5. Prizes: Each Winner will receive His Health products including: a His Health mug and a His Health tote bag. Actual or appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by NASTAD. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at NASTAD’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer or assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for NASTAD to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: At the closing of the competition, information from the registration form and from His Health will be compiled to confirm that participants have at least one of the CME/CNU modules during the competition period. NASTAD will then review the submission dates of the completed trainings to identify the first 75 participants who complete the training. The first 75 participants to complete the CME/CNU modules will receive prizes from NASTAD. The winners will be notified by email within seven (7) days following selection of Winner. NASTAD shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within two (2) business days from the time award notification is sent, or fails to return the required completed and executed declaration and release in a timely way, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT NASTAD‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE COMPETITION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, you understand and agree that anyone acting on behalf of NASTAD, and NASTAD’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, state or city, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the competition, and news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
8. Terms & Conditions: NASTAD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond NASTAD’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Competition. In such case, NASTAD may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to or after (if appropriate) the action taken by NASTAD. NASTAD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Official Rules. NASTAD has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, NASTAD reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless NASTAD and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the NASTAD promotion or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: Any disputes will be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia. This competition is void where prohibited. As a condition of participating in this competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in D.C. having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred in connection with the competition. Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the competition is the National Alliance of State and Territorial AIDS Directors, 444 North Capitol St, NW, Suite 339, Washington, DC 20001.
13. Social Media: If you use social media platforms to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, the competition hosted by NASTAD is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social media communications.
14. By checking the box, you, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.