Find out how to ask the right questions in the right way to improve client engagement.
Want to know how to ask the right questions in the right way, at the right time? Motivational interviewing (MI) is a goal-oriented, client-centered counseling style that elicits deeper responses and results from your clients and patients. MI can also be leveraged to explore and resolve ambivalence, as well as to facilitate a patient's intrinsic motivation in order to modify behaviors when the client is ready. During this His Health webinar, presenters will discuss the following:
- How you can use MI to engage and empower clients
- MI as an accountability tool for clients
- How to train your linkage staff to use MI
- The importance of role-playing and practice
- Additional MI training opportunities